Help ID SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter bsstover
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bsstover

Acroholic
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2014
Messages
358
Reaction score
151
Location
Hendersonville, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am finally getting around to taking inventory of my livestock. I have a couple of acros that I forget the name of. As I recall, they are deepwater acro, and that may be as far as the name goes but any help would be appreciate. Thank you.

IMG_3930.JPG
IMG_3931.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new