Help ID these bugs

steven1025xiao

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Location
china
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 150G tank has been battling these bugs for months, they seem to move slow but attack corals fast. They look like tiny black spots and only can be found nocturnally moving around the base of my SPS tank.
I have tried drastic interceptor dosage 100-200mg for 150G and they seem to be stale when meds are in, but they come back after a weekish. I have treated my tank with interceptor each week for a month already, but they are still there.

Today I tried with invermectin dip (10mg per 4L), they come down from corals but still swims around!

I have attached microscopic pics, please help.
Thanks !

IMG_4455.jpeg IMG_4454.jpeg IMG_4452.jpeg IMG_4450.jpeg IMG_4449.jpeg IMG_4448.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new