Help ID these please

  • Thread starter Thread starter fragit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
1,869
Location
Freeport
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked these up today. Pics are without blues. The first two are Acros I know that. Second the guy said was a smooth skinned Acro. I'm wondering if it is a Heliopora or a Seatosa.
IMG_1475358837.365429.jpg

IMG_1475358846.379997.jpg

IMG_1475358856.285088.jpg
 
1- A Stag or Tort
2- Austera
3- Blue Ridge
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new