Snail id

offthehook

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2010
Messages
302
Reaction score
157
Location
Eastern NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this little guy today on the rocks and wasn’t sure exactly what it was, took it out and I’m thinking baby turbo. At first I was wondering if it was a sundial due to the shape but after taking it out and looking at it more closely, it’s not that nor do I think it is predatory. Not smooth enough for margarita. I have a mixture of snails in my tank so just wasn’t sure and thought I would post here to get thoughts IMG_2709.jpeg IMG_2708.jpeg IMG_2707.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new