Help ID this anemone

Btrainrolls

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
103
Reaction score
109
Location
medford oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BEB4A983-3E86-4BF4-B0C7-C57EA2531755.jpeg
I went to pick up an anemone today from a local guy, he gave me the whole rock with three on it along with mushrooms and xenia attached. He didn’t know what the anemone were. These were a few of the baby’s.
 
I actually got some BTA that look almost exactly like them from a person local to me.... Not sure what the name is but they quickly went from the 3 I got on a rock to 10 so be careful unless you love them.

20211216_211923.jpg
 
Looks like acid wash bubbletip anemone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new