Help ID This Coral Frag

Blenny_of_fish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Bend
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I ordered a few frags and one is supposed to be a Blue/Green Ricordia. It sure is green and it just started getting some white bumps on it. I'm not sure if that's a disease or part of the coral but can someone ID this one?

PXL_20240629_174534897~2.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new