help ID this coral please

BryceJohn39

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
56
Reaction score
15
Location
Fort Myers
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

I just got this coral about a week ago from one of top shelf’s mystery box corals and I’m not sure what this is and I do not think it is doing to well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new