Help id this sps please

addictedreefa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Australian capricorn coast southern barrier reef
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3377.jpeg
 
Really hard to tell based on the picture but I'd be leaning more towards a Montipora Digitata, Stylophora, or possibly a Birdsnest coral.
 
Really hard to tell based on the picture but I'd be leaning more towards a Montipora Digitata, Stylophora, or possibly a Birdsnest coral.
my thoughts as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new