Help id torch coral?!?

Arthacker87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
2,522
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I picked up this torch it's purple and gold tentacles with pink tips. Mind you I suck at taking pics w my phone. Also sorry for the pic in the bag still just kinda excited to see if it's what I think it may be. Ill add another pic when acclimated
20230308_154930.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new