Help ID Torch. Cristata?

ScrawnyBison

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Location
OK
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the first Torch I have owned. It has been in my tank for 7ish days. Does this seem like a standard Torch or a Cristata? The tentacles seem pretty short. Maybe acclimation issue. Thanks :)

DE72E7F5-6758-4812-BAE6-7C08531F60BD.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new