Help identify acro!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enrique7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Enrique7

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2022
Messages
49
Reaction score
27
Location
MiamiSan Juan
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Ive lost track of some frags in my system. This one has colored up very nicely and I am trying to figure out what it is and where I possibly got it from. I shop mostly at Unique, Tidal and my local shops. Thanks!!
P4090746.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new