Help identify the problem

I think I have beaten Dinos. My PH is 8-8.25, running Carbon in the canister filter, GFO reactor, blowing off the rocks everyday and filter socks changing 2 times daily. Light was reduced to 50%, actinic was on for 12 hours and 20K light was only 5 hours a day. I have big fuge with cheato. I see no signs of dinos anymore. Oh and no water changes, because it can fuel the Dinos.

I only dose Ca and Alk, feed 2 times a day some pellets and PE Misys 2 cubes. I have about 10 fish in 150g tank.
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new