Help identifying anemone or polyp

Fernando Salo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, i just encountered this while cleaning the tank. They're on a dead coral, I don't know if those are its polyps or if they are anemones.

The tank is 1 year old. I started with new dry rock.
The only corals I have are the ones I put in the first batch and that went through quarantine. I have not introduced any coral or rock since then.

There are no visible pests except for some hydroids :(

I'll appreciate any help. Thanks !


 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new