Help identifying coral...

bizzynewreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
20
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picking up some new coral, I know one is a leather toadstool, however the other 2 I am unsure of...I thought maybe montipora cap but it is soft...

received_980088583633169.jpeg received_3219101351731034.jpeg received_450952517367658.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new