Help identifying coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kartochat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kartochat

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a newbie mistake and just picked out the coral I thought was pretty without paying attention to what type it is. I got this coral about a month ago and while it seems to be doing well in my tank I have no idea what kind it is or the light or nutrients it needs. Can anyone tell me what it is and how to care for it? I'd really appreciate any help.

PXL_20211112_003940564.MP.jpg
 
I made a newbie mistake and just picked out the coral I thought was pretty without paying attention to what type it is. I got this coral about a month ago and while it seems to be doing well in my tank I have no idea what kind it is or the light or nutrients it needs. Can anyone tell me what it is and how to care for it? I'd really appreciate any help.

PXL_20211112_003940564.MP.jpg
looks like a duncan. Moderate light and flow. Easy coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new