Help Identifying corals that came on live rock

Welcome to R2R!!! Looks like you have your answers. Thanks for sharing the photos and your reef with us!
 
Last edited:
Hello and welcome to R2R and back in the life!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
Hello all,

I am newly returned to the hobby after a nearly 12 year break and I was lucky enough to find liverock from a very established tank that had been turned in for trade. I have this in a JBL 12 gallon nano cube dx. Any help in identifying the corals would be appreciated, also should I have any concerns about the green small hair algae on the live rock as well as if I should be concerned about the biofilm? on the one rock. I have not stocked anything in the tank yet as I came across this rock yesterday the tank had been running for a few weeks.

A few other tank facts:
20 lbs live sand
3 lbs dry old live rock
8 lbs live rock

Filter:
Sponge
Chem Pure Elite
Ceramic rings

35E78ACC-4CB6-4878-B451-B8E004AB62DC.jpeg 405EECDC-C2EF-44C5-A866-7D3017DC62E4.jpeg AC19658A-DF67-4EEA-B9E1-30FDF909AAA6.jpeg C7351732-6A6F-4480-B195-4F2ED8ADEEA4.jpeg 694C9767-745B-4833-8B81-BC88BB18019C.jpeg 2A8683D5-92EF-477B-A430-417ABF1D6961.jpeg 2BADB1DE-9336-4F17-A730-33102917D031.jpeg 10F8B0C9-7B5F-4C7F-AFCF-FCD797C47AF0.jpeg 62BAB652-887B-436E-806E-9D16CE298FA0.jpeg 12718189-B162-46CE-A86B-6A18AA880087.jpeg

Hello and welcome to the channel.
 
Welcome to R2R. Nice tank. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed. Looks Like they’ve come up with the answers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new