Help Identifying Dinoflagellate species?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AustinW78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AustinW78

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2025
Messages
39
Reaction score
27
Location
Missouri
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hoping that someone can help me identify the species of dinos in the photo and video I provided. Thank you in advance and apologies if I did not post this in the correct thread!
1000012947.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20251124_173313.mp4
    10 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new