Help identifying the hitchhiker worm

GradoniusTheWise

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am relatively new to reefkeeping, and I'm trying to identify this worm. I thought it was a normal detritus worm at first, but the antennae are making me think otherwise.

Thank you for any help!

hitchhiker-worm.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new