Help identifying white worm

Shell Script

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2024
Messages
11
Reaction score
32
Location
DC Suburbs
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was turning off the lights in my aquarium when I spotted this white worm swimming in an S shape around my tank. I removed it because I have no clue what it is. I've seen bristle worms before but i've never seen them swim and i've never seen them in white. the worm's about 1 cm long. I've included photos down below. Any clue to what it is?

IMG_0254.JPG IMG_0256.JPG Screenshot 2026-03-26 at 12.05.13 AM.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new