Help identifying this nudibranch, it has neat colors

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikst
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mikst

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2024
Messages
237
Reaction score
146
Location
Sacramento Area, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have been offline for a while. I just picked up a bunch of corals and during the dip and acclimate process,I got this little guy isolated. From browsing threads it appears to be a nudibranch but I can't seem to find examples with this coloration. Is it good, bad, neutral? I have it isolated in its own water and didn't put it in the tank proper yet.

Thanks

PXL_20260207_020059570.jpg
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20260207_020606784.TS.mp4
    41.6 MB
Elysia sp, possibly E. Obtusa.

Algae eating Nudibranch, good to have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new