Help Identifying

TripleTruble

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
352
Reaction score
210
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received these 2 frags for an Aquarium I am helping with and any help identifying would be great

88E6E2CC-98EF-4A8B-9580-86392F364202.jpeg 8B0B0FD8-A4CF-471F-8088-ADFDF8BEF720.jpeg 5A913527-7843-400D-B086-1EFC2CF55A44.jpeg BCB9FD47-C3A9-44A9-ACD2-8ACB2B3BE838.jpeg
 
Man of war favia
 
For the favia to grow the best do they need rock work to grow on?
No although it helps stabilize it from tipping. Moderate light and flow and feed 2-3X per week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new