Help in Indianapolis

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
20,513
Reaction score
45,807
Location
Carmel, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Please no one feel remotely obligated to help, but anyone that is in the Indy area and is free on Sept 23rd and 24th, and wants to help me set up my two remaining tanks I could use some help.

Due to a new position (promotion), I'm making a lot less money and the timing was awful (hope that changes soon) but I can no longer afford the help I was hiring to help.

I'm not real handy, I'd love to have some fellow fish needs to help.

But again, If no one is around that's fine, too! I'll figure it out! I hate asking for help but things what they are now I figured I'd try!
 
Hey everyone,
Due to a new position (promotion), I'm making a lot less money
Wait what? :eek:

Floridian here, but hoping some others close by can give a helping hand.
 
Wait what? :eek:

Floridian here, but hoping some others close by can give a helping hand.
Yeah, I now manage several others, which until I grow them to their full potential I make significantly less money. I genuinely enjoy helping people, however.

It's a temporary pay cut at the worst possible time but I decided to step up as I was needed. My company takes good care of me, I'm quite blessed-- timing was just horrendous for that and several other reasons.

Stay dry and safe down there in Florida!
 
Ah I see. Kind of like my field where being a supervisor = sitting in the AC and getting a salary but missing out on 10-15 hours of OT a week. Sounds like yours is more of a sales/commision structure though.

Planning to keep dry with a hurricane coming. Kind of torn about the hurricane coming toward Florida. On one hand you don't want it to make landfall but as an underground utility worker, a hurricane = $$$.
 
Bump! Anyone?
 
Come get me. I'm pretty strong for a chick and I can carry two 40 lb buckets of water at a time. I'm in Idaho. [emoji225]
 
Haha I appreciate the sentiment! That's a long drive! :D

Strong chic is right I struggle sometimes - always sore from lifting! :D
 
Would love to be close man!! :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new