T-iso phytoplankton growing help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Batman222b
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Batman222b

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
112
Reaction score
25
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to grow t-iso phyto. I have good success with nano, but everytime I try to grow t-iso, I run into issues with crashes. I'd like to hear from someone that has had success. Was talking to a guy about using LED lights. 5k, 3K, Red, and Blue. I'm new to growing iso, and need help finding the right types of lights as well.

Appreciate the input.
 
to bump this up, i will add, you need to completely sterilize your containers or use bags. I have noticed using unfiltered air to pumps can introduce other things to your phyto. I made a crude air filter for my pumps with dollar general container and left over 50 micron roller filter floss for the container air intake
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new