Help - is this a pest?

Holmzie123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
280
Reaction score
284
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers. I just received a frag from WWC and found this brown slimy thing on the frag. Any idea what it is?

The frag is of a ricordea mushroom.

PXL_20241004_163923004.jpg PXL_20241004_163919436.jpg PXL_20241004_163913083.jpg PXL_20241004_163907471.jpg
 
A snail maybe? I have black snails that look just like that I don't really see a shell though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new