Help! Leaking manifold valve Waterbox 320.7

Pufferlover95

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
233
Reaction score
111
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a leak coming off of the manifold valve and I don’t understand why or what I can do. The valve is fully closed and yet it seems to be leaking directly from the valve, not even from the bottom of it.

If nobody here has a suggestion, I’ll contact WB, but as this is actively leaking, I need advice quickly.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3965.mov
    47.1 MB
Bumping your post!
 
Bumping your post!
As it turned out, there was a small O-ring that was not in full so that helped fix it. There is still, however, a tiny drop that comes out, but I’ve angled it to go back into the sump luckily. Thank you for the help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new