help locating metric PVC coupler 40mm

  • Thread starter Thread starter blurry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blurry

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
388
Reaction score
67
Location
Jordan NY (in-between Rochester and Syracuse)
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to DIY a tunze rock for a tunze 6055 - to hold the pump I need a 40mm metric coupler. The off the shelf unit sits too high - this is for a shallow tank and I need the pump held low. I've been looking at prefer not lot order from Australia or UK :) A 70MM would be great also for the wide flow pump, not sure that exists though.

anyone know where to purchase a metric PVC coupler?

thanks!
 
I believe coralvue sells the metric to British PVC adapters.
 
Hi Blurry, I assume you have tried Grangers and other places that carry odd to find pvc fittings like true wye's?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new