Help me choose a light

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zuluuz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zuluuz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2024
Messages
97
Reaction score
71
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently in the process of setting up a red sea reefer 300xl g2. I want this tank to be an sps only system. However, I’m stuck between choosing ATI sunpower 8x39w or 2 metal halide fixtures 250 watt.

Are metal halides bulbs still hard to find? Should I just stick with t5’s? Thoughts?

Dimensions: 36”x24” roughly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new