Help me congratulate BestMomEver on being Excellent!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jsker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
tenor.gif

Congrats!!!
 
Congrats, you also have one of the best user names :)
That’s what my kids call me! I’m not sure I would even be on the list compared to other moms but I do my best. I’m not one of those moms that sit and do crafts and make cookies, but I’m always there for my kids no matter what they need.
 
What?!?! Me? Seriously?!? Thanks so much everyone!

I have always felt that everyone deserves consideration and kindness. Maybe it’s the southern hospitality in me, but it’s the way I live.

Thanks again! I love you all!

And from one Southerner to another we love all Y'all too. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new