Help me congratulate Idoc for being excellent

to this day your build thread is one of the best, most informative, well-documented threads I've seen!
Thanks! I'm glad it has been helpful. I feel bad that I haven't had the time lately to sit down and update it as often as i need to. I have a bunch of pics ready and update topics... just need the time to do it!!
 
Wow!! At first I thought the R2R app was all boned up when I logged on after work and had so many notifications! Well, I was humbled by all the really nice congratulation messages! Thanks to everyone! R2R is truly an amazing group.

@Crabs Mcjones
@bsn_rn_cen
@DSC reef
@spyder813
@cracker
@Waters
@Raege
@Jason mack
@Brew12
@Geebs19
@jsker
@norfolkgarden
@Lovemyreef2015
@Billldg
@GoPitt88
@OffTopic
@reef lover
@mike werner
@HotRocks
@hdsoftail1065
@ScooterV
@d2mini
@wowkingjames
@Reefer Deez
@Fudsey
@mta_morrow
@Ranjib
@Dsnakes
@Lasse
@Katrina71
@KJ
@NY_Caveman
@samnaz
@Muttley000

With your Ohio State Avatar it was hard to say congrats, but it was deserved haha. Go Hawks!
 
With your Ohio State Avatar it was hard to say congrats, but it was deserved haha. Go Hawks!
Well, if you can't be a Buckeye, a hawk isn't a bad alternative. At least your in the Big10, lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new