Help me congratulate Idoc for being excellent

you-did-it-congratulations-meme.jpg
 
Wow!! At first I thought the R2R app was all boned up when I logged on after work and had so many notifications! Well, I was humbled by all the really nice congratulation messages! Thanks to everyone! R2R is truly an amazing group.

@Crabs Mcjones
@bsn_rn_cen
@DSC reef
@spyder813
@cracker
@Waters
@Raege
@Jason mack
@Brew12
@Geebs19
@jsker
@norfolkgarden
@Lovemyreef2015
@Billldg
@GoPitt88
@OffTopic
@reef lover
@mike werner
@HotRocks
@hdsoftail1065
@ScooterV
@d2mini
@wowkingjames
@Reefer Deez
@Fudsey
@mta_morrow
@Ranjib
@Dsnakes
@Lasse
@Katrina71
@KJ
@NY_Caveman
@samnaz
@Muttley000
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new