Help me design this virtual reef tank?

Jeremy Lain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
385
Reaction score
96
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I was wondering if someone can help me design this virtual reef tank? So when its time to add fish and corals, I will not have any lost fish or corals. I will be making decisions based on opinions. I already have some equipment so I will be using what I have. The tank is a 30 gallon.
Virtual Tank.jpg
 
I will start by adding sand and dry rock. What is supposed to happen then and how long should it take?
Virtual Tank 2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new