Help me find the part # to this John Guest fitting!

Prevailing Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2014
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
1,065
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These came on my sump for 1/4 tubing dosing lines.

I need more, anyone know the part #?

Thanks
image.jpg
 
Home Depot sells the John Guest brand and Lowes and Ace sell the SharkBite brand of these Poly push-to-connect fittings for PEX.
 
Anything for a People's Republic of Californian. I emigrated from San Diego, so I'm good now ;) .
 
Oh man, good decision! Hopefully you found a place with a little more........red! ;)

Someday when I retire, I’m stuck for now!
It may seem like your stuck but there is always a way out of a bad state... :p
Blue as blue can get here for me but more like the wild west still, so it's a bit of a wash. Whenever I miss Cali I just go visit and am almost immediately reminded of how good it is to be out of there. Good luck and just remember once out, you can never go back, unless you just want to visit the poor souls left behind.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new