Help me for setting light for lps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Parham
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Parham

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.i have a pro 30 g3 radion lighte.but i dont setting best light for my tanks.i upload a tank picture.plz help me for settng a lighte.tanks.
 
20160912_202745.jpg
 
Based off their ecotech coral lab report, they run the G3 at these settings for LPS/Softies.

UV: 100%
RB: 100%
B: 100%
W: 15%
G: 20%
R: 25%

I just converted my schedule last night to this one. Maybe we can compare results. I'm running mine at 18% intensity with the wide TIR lens. It produces 80 par on the bottom of my 20 gallon Nuvo. I use a biotek BTM 3000 par meter. You may need to run at much higher intensities because your tank is much deeper.
 
Yep you should certainly give the New LPS/softies schedule a try. My tank is loving it. I'll get some new tank shots tomorrow and add them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new