Help me ID please

dillonnsd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
21
Location
San DIego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked these up from a guy breaking down his tank along with 14 other zoas frags. I've identified a few already but these are stumping me. Everything I've found seems close but not quite. Thanks in advance for the help. I've attached 3 of the same zoa with different filters.

20240507_181743.jpg 20240507_181659.jpg
 
I've seen these a handful of times. Had to think on it a bit. What makes your's unique is that dark line separating the red/orange and the yellow. I think the best ID for these is probably cb vampire slayers. Note, that vampire slayer name is well-traveled like the vampire name generally but cornbred stuff is generally well recognized.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 11.45.33 AM.png
 
I've seen these a handful of times. Had to think on it a bit. What makes your's unique is that dark line separating the red/orange and the yellow. I think the best ID for these is probably cb vampire slayers. Note, that vampire slayer name is well-traveled like the vampire name generally but cornbred stuff is generally well recognized.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 11.45.33 AM.png
Phenomenal! Thank you!
 
Initial thought is Vamps in Drag or Fang Bangers (aka Sonic Flares).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new