Help me ID these PLEASE

Michelle Holmes

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I noticed that there are eggs on my tank wall but beneath the substrate. I only have hermits and narrarirsus snails. Thanks for any help!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,006.8 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    911.8 KB · Views: 184

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new