Help me ID this coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fish boy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fish boy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's near the bottom of my tank and is behind my acan. It is a bright green with little orange bumps all over it. Please help
Thanks
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1415245989.814718.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1415246031.266803.jpg


I apologize for the poor pictures
~Jack
 
It's near the bottom of my tank and is behind my acan. It is a bright green with little orange bumps all over it. Please help

Thanks

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1415246590.800697.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1415246608.753020.jpg


I apologize for the poor pictures

~Jack
 
discosoma mushroom. Many people call it a 'nuclear sunset' shroom. One of my personal favorite morphs.
 
I'm going to go with a mushroom of sorts, based on the second picture size and shape. You really need a better photo, otherwise, it's a crapshoot at best.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new