Help me identify this coral, please

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdubs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tdubs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2025
Messages
65
Reaction score
57
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really love the look of this Coral, when I got it- it was glued to a plug or maybe encrusted lightly. I am not sure if it is a chalice, or a Cyphastrea or a Monti or a plate or what... But I really like it and want to make sure I am giving it the care it deserves.
68593821-a75e-49f6-9820-7f251a0c5e65.jpg
 
Not cyphastrea. I was gonna guess monti but unsure.
 
Thanks guys, knew I could count on you.. I agree, a chalice- and maybe the TSA one you mentioned as well. It was in a dirty store tank, hopefully it adds a little more color... Though I love it just the way it is also
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new