Help me learn from tang qt death

I started a prazipro cycle, should I continue and do the 2 cycles in case of flukes and then cupramine in case of velvet?

Might as well... Though if they start showing any behavioral symptoms of velvet, start the copper sooner rather than later.
 
Actually, it can come from LA just as easily as from your LFS or anywhere else.
I've received fish with velvet even from divers den on occasion
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new