Help me out! Acans and Wilsoni

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lowefx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Update-They like the light.

1480114048919.jpeg


1480114072655.jpeg
I think I told you that they do well in light. They also do well in flow. Contrary to popular belief. I am glad they are happy.
 
Update. I still have this Wilson above, and 2 more!!! The one above was fragged I believe. I've read that fragged wilsonis don't do well. So now I have 2 colonies to compare.
092f492b5d65fa2fb37f31a3eb2c8a26.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new