Help me pick a pump.

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
2,789
Location
Mitchell SD
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize as this isn't neccesarily a aquarium discussion. I'm going to be building a dog watering dish that fills automatically. As well as gets filtered through a uv sterilizer. I need some opinions on a pump that would send water through the sterilizer constantly so it needsome to be reliable but most of all energy efficient. Doesn't need to be a ton of flow just enough to keep the dish water stirred up and sent through the uv sterilizer. What do you guys think would be a good ENERGY EFFICIENT pump to use. Head height wouldn't be much at all...maybe 2 or 3 feet up. Give me your guys oppinions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new