Help me pick my last Hornet!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hooz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
2,049
Location
Heath, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I'm doing several zoa gardens using Ocean Wonders frag hubs. They come in 5, 10 and 20 plug configurations.

I've been collecting Hornet zoas and building a garden on a 10 plug station. The thing is, I just placed an order that will get me up to 9 types. I need one more to finish the garden. There are several types of zoas that are CALLED Hornets that don't fit the classic Hornet mold, but I'm open to anything close.

I already have...

Blue Hornets
Purple Hornets
Red Hornets
Rainbow Hornets
Ktar Black Hornets
Murder Hornets
Jawbreaker Hornets
Frozen Hornets
Black (OG) Hornets

So I need one more! I'm open to any suggestions! What should I get?
 
Tiger, gold, orange, UFO, king jawbreaker... lots of options! I tried to stick with ones that fit into the true Hornet criteria but none of these have the alternating skirt color. They do have the ring around the mouth, solid colors throughout (no speckling), and are the correct size. Happy shopping!!
53BAE92B-B088-48ED-A529-035786199341.png
23C3398C-76DD-4FC4-9AF4-CC671B13FF48.png
E4ADD955-CB34-49D2-AABD-63C8F46B0E1A.png
D34EFD23-5ECA-4B49-B0F8-17A2B1450144.png
D96481CE-03AB-49B6-B77D-AE0319BE1778.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new