Help me pick some designer clowns

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I really liked the black storms and the long fin. . . but were $99 a piece at my LFS ($250 for a "pair". . . not sure how that works. . .)
tbh unless they are an actual breeding pair they shouldnt cost that much more. Maybe if they were in their own tank apart from other clownfish and if there wasnt a lot of space in the store, otherwise they are just preying on the fact that some people dont realize how easy it is to pair juvenile clownfish

OP
OP
MoshJosh

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
tbh unless they are an actual breeding pair they shouldnt cost that much more. Maybe if they were in their own tank apart from other clownfish and if there wasnt a lot of space in the store, otherwise they are just preying on the fact that some people dont realize how easy it is to pair juvenile clownfish
Yeah, they were in their own "cubical" of the store rack, but they were young and of equal size. . . nothing indicated to me (though I know very little), that they were a mating pair.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back