Help me pick which video filters look better.

Which filter you like best


  • Total voters
    23

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
7,814
Reaction score
4,069
Location
miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone, I bought a Gopro hero4 black and unlike with my DSLR I can't white balance the videos at all. When I tried to white balance the videos look too blue. I've been experimenting with filters and out of 4 or 5 different options the top 2 are deep amber and yellow. Please let me know which one you prefer. These are quick sloppy videos once I decide which filter is best then I will make a great video with music and all lol. I white balance and adjust the color on the videos with power director 12.

Yellow filter

Zoa Frag Tank


Top frag Tank


Old 125g tank



Deep Amber Filter

Zoa Frag Tank


Top Frag Tank


Old 125g tank
 
Hello Everyone, I bought a Gopro hero4 black and unlike with my DSLR I can't white balance the videos at all. When I tried to white balance the videos look too blue. I've been experimenting with filters and out of 4 or 5 different options the top 2 are deep amber and yellow. Please let me know which one you prefer. These are quick sloppy videos once I decide which filter is best then I will make a great video with music and all lol. I white balance and adjust the color on the videos with power director 12.

Yellow filter

Zoa Frag Tank


Top frag Tank


Old 125g tank



Deep Amber Filter

Zoa Frag Tank


Top Frag Tank


Old 125g tank

I use both also. But i prefer yellow, certain things under the dark amber dont show there true colors as mostly reds or some yellows take on an orange tone.
 
You could always put a double layer of yellow if your shooting under royalblue/uv
 
yellow is winning. I played with it a bit more and yellow is giving me the closest color to what i see. Deep amber is altering the colors a bit. Keep voting I'm getting my macro lens this week. Can't wait.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new