Help me please. Esp32 pwm Led light controller.

Spathodus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been working on and off on the same issue for a while now. What I found to work is using the NTPclient library to keep track of time and using if statements for each part of the day (e.g. ramp up from 9-12, constant brightness from noon to 6 and ramp down from 6-8). Within those if statements you can create a math function to gradually increase the brightness of the lamp. I've been testing it with just a single 5mm LED.

OP
OP
S

Stuginski

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been working on and off on the same issue for a while now. What I found to work is using the NTPclient library to keep track of time and using if statements for each part of the day (e.g. ramp up from 9-12, constant brightness from noon to 6 and ramp down from 6-8). Within those if statements you can create a math function to gradually increase the brightness of the lamp. I've been testing it with just a single 5mm LED.
Thank you! I am trying to use Blynk time input widget. I found a very nice code using It (not related to leds) that explain almost everything about the coding processo of this widget, so I wanna try to do sth like you are doing but using the Blynk time input widget. Let's see. I have no time until the weekend :-(.

Thanks alot!

danielch2008

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Caso seu objetivo principal não seja aprender a programar um ESP32, gostaria de indicar meu controlador AquariOS . A versão mais recente baseia-se em um módulo ESP32 WROVER, oferecendo
  • 8 canais de luz PMW com rampa programável
  • 4 canais de bomba analógicos + 4 PWM, permitindo formas de potência personalizadas
  • 4 canais de aquecedor/resfriador PWM (ligado/desligado)
Até a versão 0.9.3 você pode usá-lo mesmo com um módulo WROOM. Mais alguns componentes (breadboard, módulo PCA9685 PWM, drivers LDD, display OLED/TFT) e você tem uma solução de rede ultra-barata, porém capaz, com uma interface web.

Aqui está um despejo de tela do controlador que estou executando atualmente em casa:

AquariOS-SD-201007-191140.png

Boa sorte!
Hi, i want this. How tell with you? Buy 8 pucks, one power 56v meanwells, 8 LDDs-H 700ma and now need of esp32 that controller all this.

danielch2008

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a Blynk program and the ESP8266 to control my lights.

Program:

8266:

20200117_152452.jpg
I buyed 8 lddss and one powe of 56V of Meanwells i think that i not need build all this, but i don't know how to put it all together

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 34 27.6%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 60 48.8%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back