Help me understand... BioCube lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter jhast0n
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jhast0n

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
66
Reaction score
10
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello out there~

I'm new to this hobby and so far, I am LOVING it. It's like art in motion. Okay so I'm reaching out to see if there is someone out there that can help me understand my BioCube lighting. My husband bought it off a guy and the guy didn't have any information or papers on it. My questions are, there are 4 switches/buttons on top, my far left operates my LED light, the 2nd so far doesn't do anything, the 3rd runs the actnic and fans, and the 4th the farthest to the right runs my daylight bulbs. So what is the 2nd switch/button for? And when it comes to lighting, I had to order replacement bulbs for the actnic and daylight and have been running off of my LED lights which my corals have seem to be loving. So which lights should I run together, if any? and how long would your recommend running them? Is it okay to just run the LED's on their own? Thanks in advance for the help and advice!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new