Help me understand stocking a tank more deeply

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kirschy17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I feed with everything on! Never thought to turn them off. It circulates the food all over the tank. Everyone eats their fill!
So I primarily feed flake, which sits on the top for a while, and will go down the overflow.

That's the only reason I go to the trouble.

As for spot feeding, I want the corals to get the food, which mostly works, except the sailfin is a PIG.
 
So I primarily feed flake, which sits on the top for a while, and will go down the overflow.

That's the only reason I go to the trouble.

As for spot feeding, I want the corals to get the food, which mostly works, except the sailfin is a PIG.
Which flake food do you feed? I got some formula2, hikari marine s and seaweed extreme s pellets ordered which i plan on feeding 2 times a day with autofeeder. Adding a high quality flake food would be nice. Im a bit limited with brands tough as im from europe.
 
Which flake food do you feed? I got some formula2, hikari marine s and seaweed extreme s pellets ordered which i plan on feeding 2 times a day with autofeeder. Adding a high quality flake food would be nice. Im a bit limited with brands tough as im from europe.
I almost exclusively feed TDO Chromaboost small flake.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new