Help Midas Blenny stuck

  • Thread starter Thread starter becca10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

becca10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
458
Reaction score
355
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20250815_114017_B003269A-1834-4241-B019-CD0F8FF97C9E.png

Somehow this lil guy got himself between the weir and the overflow. He’s peeking at me! How in the world do I get him out?
 
Put a net in front of the overflow exit hole(s) and then shut the circulation off. Pick him out of the box with a net, or siphon. GL
 
Put a net in front of the overflow exit hole(s) and then shut the circulation off. Pick him out of the box with a net, or siphon. GL
thanks, he slides down between the overflow and the plastic piece in front of it. I have an attack plan tonight, have a slim wooden dowel the width of the compartment and will try to move him to the side, and then up into a net. Thanks for the luck, I am gonna need it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new