Help my light my 48x36 reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter DanConnor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DanConnor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
1,131
Location
Albany NY area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I have a 48x36x27 tank ordered; same dimensions as a Deep Dimension except peninsula. The fixtures I'm most interested in are:

ATI Sunpower 48" 8 bulb T5s

or

Cebu sun 48" dual 250 w halides with 4 T5s

36 inches is pretty wide and I'm not sure of the coverage on these two. I'm an old man set in my ways and not very interested in LEDs. :-)

Tank will be mixed reef mostly sps.
 
Both of those look like good choices. I have a 4 x 3 tank also but have led. I'm adding 4 t5's to it because to 3 led fixtures aren't enough and are not coloring up my coral the way I would like.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new