Help my mushroom has gone for a walk!

Pictures? also are you able to move the rock?
 
Pictures? also are you able to move the rock?
This is one of the few rocks I absolutely cannot move. It would crush all my tiny feather dusters.
 

Attachments

  • 20240819_184236.jpg
    20240819_184236.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 56
Hmm that is unfortunate, I would say leave him be for a day and he might move again? I don't know how to encourage a mushroom to move and i would say trying to get his foot off the rock might cause him to die. I would look for ways to detach mushrooms without damage. Best of luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new