Help, my radion does not turn off green led

arroyo9831

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2016
Messages
43
Reaction score
32
Location
Costa Rica
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is model xr15 g3 pro, contact the support but they ask me to send the lamp and I do not live in u.s. I already tried to calibrate it 1000 times, I do not want any more suggestions about calibration. The LED never turns off, even calibrating the blue and other colors it stays on. Any suggestions? thanks
 
Sounds like the controller for that channel is shot. Not much you can do about that. Does the led go out during calibration?
 
Plug it out, wait one hour and turn it on and let it settle for one Day dont touch it at all!
 
Thanks for the answer, the green led never goes off during the calibration.
OK, I suspect the control line to that driver is shot. Only option is to send it to Ecotech for repair or deal with it being on.
 
Tread revival, anyone resolved this kind of issue? Mine doing exactly the same!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new